HOPE DC is here to assist the social and informational needs of HIV+ gay men and others in the Washington DC area.
We celebrate the dramatic medical breakthroughs that have turned HIV into a manageable condition, but we are deeply aware of the social challenges of living well and responsibly with HIV. That is why, after more than 25 years, we are still here!
- Peer Support: the Monthly Socials and other social opportunities for the HIV+
- Links to Other Information Sources on HIV
- Information about the HOPE DC itself and the services it provides
- Other items of local interest to the greater Washington, DC area
- Other items of interest to the general HIV+ community